Corporate yoga is a great way to energise your work environment. It will improve your workplace morale and increase productivity. Classes can be tailored according to your needs, whether it be a 45/60 minute class during lunch break, in the morning before a busy day, or to de-stress after work. It is proven that yoga can help to increase mental focus and productivity. Work yoga can also help contribute to team building.
Benefits for Businesses:
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
Benefits for Employees:
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer
We can use meeting rooms/conference room/spare rooms or simply go outside when the weather allows us to do so.
University of Michigan Research Centre states that: "For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits."